Rice University has skyrocketed to first on Princeton Review’s national rankings of “Best Colleges Between Rice Blvd. and Main St.”
The 2015 rankings, to be released later this month, ranked schools according to several factors, including location and geographic proximity to the two streets in question.
The new report places Rice above many of the nation’s most elite schools, like Yale, Harvard, and Stanford, who have alternated holding this title for some time now. The Administration, to say the very least, is excited.
The top ten schools:
10. Vanderbilt University (Nashville, Tenn.)
9. University of Southern California (Los Angeles, Calif.)
8. Washington University in St. Louis (St. Louis, Mo.)
7. Princeton University (Princeton, N.J.)
6. University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Penn.)
5. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Cambridge, Mass.)
4. Yale University (New Haven, Conn.)
3. Harvard University (Cambridge, Mass.)
2. Stanford University (Stanford, Calif.)
1. Rice University (Houston, Texas)
The Rice Administration expects students to blindly share this on Facebook to feel good about themselves.